Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
3. Update on Metro’s new fare subsidy program LIFE
4. Discuss Public Art Update (for a potential Feb. CAC presentation)
5. Metro Construction Update
6. Standing Items
a. Legislative Update
b. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
c. Ad Hoc Customer Experience Committee
d. TAP Transfer on 2nd Boarding Readiness- CAC Comment Letter
7. Public comment on items not on the posted agenda
8. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.