Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, December 1, 2017 11:15 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
3. Administrative Updates
a. Administrative Items
4. Special Item: Agency Updates from Metro Deputy CEO, Stephanie Wiggins
5. Recognize CAC Member Seymour Rosen
6. Elect Chair-Emeritus for Executive Committee (Action)
7. Consider motion or potential letter re: TAP-related matters (Action)
8. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker
9. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.