Location & DateCANCELLED
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, November 3, 2017 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
3. Standing Items
a. Administrative Items
i. Review of Presentations/Agency Updates made to the CAC and CAC Work Plan
ii. Review of absences
b. Coordination with Ad-Hoc Customer Experience Committee
4. Consider Topic for November CAC General Assembly Meeting & Future Meetings
a. Station Cleanliness
b. Core Capacity Planning
c. Dec. 1st Holiday Meeting Planning
c. Other topics as suggested by CAC Members
5. CAC TAP Ad-Hoc Committee Membership Update
6. Public Comment
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.