Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
5. Update from I-710 South Corridor EIR/EIS Ad Hoc Committee (discussion & possible action).
6. Standing Items
- a. Legislative Update
- b. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
- c. Other Administrative Announcements
- d. Consider 2018 CAC Meeting Dates (Action)
- e. Status update on CAC letter to Metro re: Core Capacity Motion from August CAC General Assembly Meeting
7. Public comment on items not on the posted agenda
8. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate