Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, December 2, 2016 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
William Weisman, Vice-Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of October CAC General Assembly Meeting Minutes (Action)
3. Standing Items
a. Access Services
b. General Assembly Meeting Attendance
4. Approve Bylaws (Action)
5. Special Item: Agency Updates from Metro CEO, Phil Washington & Metro Senior Leadership Team Members
a. Status Update on Blue Line Safety & Security
b. Verbal Update on Next Steps after Passage of Measure M
6. Recognize Recently Retired CAC Member, Howard Sachar
7. Announcements from CAC Members and Metro Staff.
8. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
9. Consider Items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.