Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, September 9, 2016 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
William Weisman, Vice-Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes -August 5, 2016
3. Review September General Assembly Meeting Topic (Safety, Security, and Reliability on Metro Rail System)
a. Invitation to attendees for meeting
b. Possible questions to be asked
c. Blue Line Letter Status Update
4. Review CAC Meeting Schedule for 2016-17 (see attachment)
a. Meeting dates when fourth Thursday falls before fourth Wednesday
6. Ballot Measure Communication Guidelines (Metro staff)
7. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
8. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.