Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
William Weisman, Vice-Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes -July 27, 2016
3. Standing Items
a. Access Services
4. Report from Nominating Committee and Election of Officers
5. Ballot Measure Update
6. Presentation of Potential Bylaws Revisions (Chair)
7. Blue Line Letter Update
a. June 15, 2016 Report to Metro Board on Blue Line System Disruptions (http://boardarchives.metro.net/BoardBox/2016/160616_Blue_Line_System_Disr uptions_and_Station_Investments.pdf)
b. August Metro Board: Safety and Security for Wardlow Station (https://metro.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=2812479&GUID=4D4BAB5 9-F310-4086-B87F-FAB1E1D32C4C&Options=&Search=)
c. August Metro Board: Metro Security Transit Policing Division Policing Plan (https://metro.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=4624442&GUID=989627DF- 9A52-4D5A-9F16-4700D01EEA82)
8. Potential Future General Meeting Agenda Topics a. September 28, 2016- Rail Performance, Safety, Security, and Oversight b. October 24, 2016- Transit Oriented Communities c. November/December (date TBD)- Ballot Measure Recap and Next Steps
9. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (1 minute per speaker)
10. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff, items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.