Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, February 5, 2016 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Introduction of New CAC Member
4. Discuss CAC Update to Metro Executive Management Committee
5. Discuss CAC General Assembly Meeting Agenda for February 24, 2016
6. Discuss CAC General Assembly Meeting Dates for March onward
7. Old & New Business
8. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
9. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
10. Adjournment , the next meeting will be March 4, 2016
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.