Location & Date
Metro Gateway Conference Room, 1 Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor, Metro Headquarters Building,
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 6:30 p.m.
Jerard Wright, Chair
William Weisman, Vice-Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Bill Latto, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Presentation: Switching Metro Rail from colors to letters by Cory Zelmer, Transportation Planning Manager
4. Old Business:
- Blue Ribbon Committee
- FY 2016 CAC Budget Comments
5. New Business:
- Voting Committee
- Person of the Year Committee?
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (1 minute per speaker)
7. Adjournment, The next CAC meeting will be Wednesday June 24, 2015
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:30 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER.