Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, April 3, 2015 11:30 a.m.
Jerard Wright, Chair
William Weisman, Vice-Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Bill Latto, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of March 6th Executive Committee meeting minutes
4. Old & New Business
- Blue Ribbon Committee report
- DRAFT comments to Metro Board in April (copies on table)
- Budget conversation on April 22 and May.
- Set up meeting with CEO Philip Washington
- Future meetings, topics & presentations
- Should we webcast/podcast our General Assembly meetings to gain visibility?
- Future meeting with Metro Board members; What does this agenda look like? What is our objective?
5. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
6. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to a 1:30 PM Adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER