Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, December 5, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Jerard Wright, Chair
William Weisman, Vice-Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Bill Latto, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Conversation with Art Leahy, Chief Executive Officer of Metro
3. Approval of November 7th Executive Committee meeting minutes
4. Approval of Excused Absences by Councilmembers for the November 19, 2014 CAC General Assembly Meeting.
5. Old & New Business
- Review 2015 Meeting Calendar/Schedule
- Blue Line 25th Anniversary committee
- APTA Peer Review
- Reminder of Workplan review for January 9th Exec. Committee
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
8. Adjournment in honor of the Holidays.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to a 1:30 PM Adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER