Location & Date
Metro Headquarters – Gateway Plaza Room (3rd Floor), 1 Gateway Plaza,
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes – October 2018 (Action)
- a. Auto Parking
- b. Bicycle Parking
4. Link Union Station Project Letter
- a. Request by CAC Member to CAC to consider supporting an at-grade concourse option with reduced scope compared to staff proposal.
5. Future Topics to be Considered by CAC
- a. Suggested topic list categorized in Work Plan (to be submitted by CAC Secretary)
- b. December Executive Committee Meeting
6. Open Discussion from CAC Members
7. Standing/Administrative Items
- a. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
- b. Metro NexGen Bus Update
- c. Briefing to Metro Board
- d. Other Administrative Items
8. Public Comment
9. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER