Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
William Weisman, Vice-Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes (Action)
3. Standing Items
a. Access Services
b. Metro Ballot Measure
c. Administrative actions from Executive Committee Meeting
4. Receive Presentation on Metro Joint Development/Transit Oriented Communities
5. Oral Report: Blue Line Letter
6. Receive Oral Summary of Brown Act presentation
7. Oral Report: Bylaws Revisions for Submittal to Metro Board
8. Announcements from CAC Members and Metro Staff
9. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
10. Consider Items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 6:00 - 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.