Location & Date
Metro Union Station Conference Room, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. Metro Operations Overview - James Gallagher
- a. Above-Grade Concourse and Shared Track Model
5. Parking Discussion
6. Open Discussion from CAC Members
7. Future topics to be considered by CAC
a. Metrolink CEO- anticipated for November Executive Committee Mtg.
8. Standing Items
- a. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
- b. Metro NexGen Bus Update
- c. Discussion/review of CAC Work Plan for FY 2019
- d. Other Administrative Items
9. Public Comment
10. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.