Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Friday, September 11, 2020 10:00 a.m.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/98788746762
Or iPhone one-tap: US: +16699006833,,98788746762# or +12532158782,,98788746762#
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 987 8874 6762
International numbers available: https://sjsu.zoom.us/u/aehmPYfO8x
Comments can be made via: *Online Chat Feature During Meeting
Or, submit your comments via online comment form by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail and ensure arrival to Metro by 5 p.m. the day prior:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the Agenda number and meeting date in your correspondence. Please submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting.
Hank Fung, Chair
Brian Bowens, Vice Chair
Tammy Ashton, Secretary
Dalila Sotelo, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes- August Ex. Committee Mtg. Minutes (Action)
3. Select topic(s) for September 2020 CAC General Assembly Meeting (Action)
a. Metro Traffic Reduction Study Updates (Presentation)
b. CAC Member & Metro Staff Input & Updates
i. Crenshaw North Extension- latest updates from Aug. Board Mtg.
ii. Updates on CAC Cross-Membership on PAC & other councils
iii. Chair’s request for CAC seat on Transit Safety Advisory Council.
iv. CAC proposed name change and consideration of potential final draft letter of rationale at CAC Sept. 23rd General Assembly Mtg.
v. Potential Metro OMB Budget updates (in addition to Metro public hearings?)
vi. And/or other presentation topics?
4. OMB Staff’s update on upcoming Budget Hearings and responding to questions from CAC Exec. Committee regarding fare enforcement costs as compared to fare revenue collected questions.
5. Review/Consideration of CAC Member’s Draft Letter of Rationale for CAC Name Change to “Metro Community Advisory Council” (Potential Action)
6. CAC Chair’s Discussion re: CAC to serve on Metro PAC
7. Ad-Hoc Committee Status – any CAC Members with interest to serve to advise CAC Chair
a. COVID-19 Ad-Hoc Committee
8. Administrative Items & Announcements
a. Chair’s Updates:
iii. Email from CAC Chair announcing new CAC Officers and appointment opportunities to Metro Board Staff.
b. CAC letter of appreciation for Jackie’s support of Metro CAC
c. Other Administrative Items
9. Open Discussion for CAC Members
10. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
11. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.