Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, September 8, 2017 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
3. Standing Items
a. Administrative Itemsi. Review of Proposed CAC Meeting Dates for 2018b. Review of absences
ii. Review of Presentations/Agency Updates made to the CAC and CAC Work Plan
c. Coordination with Ad-Hoc Customer Experience Committee
d. Crenshaw Tour #2- Scheduling Update
4. Update on I-710 South Ad Hoc Committee
5. Consider Topic for September CAC General Assembly Meeting & Future Meetings
a. Community Engagement
b. Findings from I-710 South Ad-Hoc Committee (as suggested by CAC at August 2017 General Assembly Meeting)
c. Other topics as suggested by CAC Members
6. Public Comment
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.