Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Brian Bowens, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. CAC Chair and Vice Chair’s Vision for 2019-20 term
a. Acknowledgements of immediate past Chair and immediate past Vice Chair for their dedicated leadership and service to the Metro CAC
b. Discuss formation of standing committees
c. CAC interest in planning, operations, and executive management
d. Tools for CAC Members to be more engaged with Metro
i. Liaisoning with appropriate Metro staff
ii. Complaints about Metro service
5. Break out into interest groups and elect Chairs of Standing Committees
6. Administrative Items
7. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
8. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER