Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. Standing Items
a. Status of Member Appointments
b. Look Ahead Agenda (http://media.metro.net/about_us/committees/sfs/images/agenda_sfs_2017_0615.pdf)
c. Future Crenshaw/LAX Tunnel Tour
d. Legislative Update
4. Measure M Guidelines Update
5. Election of Officers
- Readopt Fiscal Year 2016-17 work plan with the following changes:
- Add Comprehensive Operational Analysis
- Add Zero Emission Buses to body of Work Plan text
a. Draft letter attached
8. CAC request for information on bathrooms at Metro stations:
9. Public comment on items not on the posted agenda
10. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.