Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
Robert S. Wolfe
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Metro First/Last Mile Planning
- Bicycles and pedestrian transit and access to stations
- First/Last Mile plans for Gold Line Foothill Extension and Airport Metro Connector Station going to Metro Board
- Program Implementation
- Process for Long Range and Station Planning
5. Nominate and Elect FY 2019- 20 Officers
(Secretary, Vice Chair, Chair Emeritus, Chair)
6. Administrative/Standing Items
- a. Approve Work Plan and Receive and File List of Potential Topics (Action)
- b. Approve meeting dates for FY 2019-20 (Action)
- c. Metro Policy Advisory Council Update
- d. Metro NexGen Bus Update
7. Open Discussion from CAC Members
- a. Public Outreach/Engagement
- b. Create Security Ad-Hoc Committee (as discussed by CAC Members at June Executive Committee)
8. Public Comment
9. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.