Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:00 p.m.
*Watch Live Online:
Listen by Phone (audio only and muted):
Dial: 1 (877) 422-8614 and enter extension: 3495449#
Comments can be made via:
*Online Chat Feature During Meeting
Or, submit your comments via online comment form by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail and ensure arrival to Metro by 5 p.m. the day prior:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the Agenda number and meeting date in your correspondence. Please submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting.
Brian Bowens, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions
2. Approve May 2020 CAC Meeting Minutes- (Action) (5 min.)
3. Elect Officers for Executive Committee (Action) (15 min.)
4. I-105 Expresslanes Presentation (40 min.)
6. Review and re-adopt FY2020-21 Work Plan (10 min.)
7. Announcements (10 min.)
a. Status of Congestion Reduction/Pricing Subcommittee
b. Working List of Helpful COVID-related resources
c. Ad-hoc COVID-19 committee formation
d. Status of name change to Community Advisory Council
8. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
9. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.
Citizens’ Advisory Council
Code of Conduct
Adopted on July 23, 2003
- Respect all Citizens’ Advisory Council (CAC) member opinions by not interrupting them to disparage them as to content of opinion or intent of individual member.
- When called on during CAC meetings keep within a reasonable timeframe all comments and questions to prevent anyone from dominating the proceedings or in any way preventing the flow of varying opinions.
- Strive to conduct meetings in an orderly fashion by staying within agreed to time frames and allowing each member a fair amount of time to speak and ask questions.
- Do not in any way disrespect or call into question the credibility of any MTA employee.
- Do not make statements attributed to unnamed sources unless the source is identified.