Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Friday, June 5, 2020 10:00 a.m.
*Watch Live Online:
Listen by Phone:
Dial: +1 (877) 422-8614 Meeting Extension: 3495449#
Comments can be made via:
*Online Chat Feature During Meeting
Or, submit your comments via online comment form by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail and ensure arrival to Metro by 5 p.m. the day prior:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the Agenda number and meeting date in your correspondence. Please submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting.
Brian Bowens, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions
2. Meeting Minutes for May 2020 Ex. Committee Mtg. (Action)
3. Discuss potential CAC Leadership nominees for June Gen. Assembly Mtg.
4. Ratify Ad-Hoc Committee on COVID-19 and Approve Letter to Metro Board from full CAC (Action)
5. Review and approve draft letter on LIFE Program for submission to full CAC (Action)
6. Discuss Work Plan and approve for Gen. Assembly Meeting ratification (Action)
7. Set topic for June General Assembly Meeting and future meetings
a. I-105 ExpressLanes EIR
b. Ratify letters for CAC on COVID-19 and LIFE Program
a. Congestion Pricing Ad Hoc Committee Meetings
b. Community Advisory Council Re-naming
c. Articles of Interest
d. 90 Day Board Look-Ahead
9. Open discussion from CAC Members
10. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
11. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.
Citizens’ Advisory Council
Code of Conduct
Adopted on July 23, 2003
- Respect all Citizens’ Advisory Council (CAC) member opinions by not interrupting them to disparage them as to content of opinion or intent of individual member.
- When called on during CAC meetings keep within a reasonable timeframe all comments and questions to prevent anyone from dominating the proceedings or in any way preventing the flow of varying opinions.
- Strive to conduct meetings in an orderly fashion by staying within agreed to time frames and allowing each member a fair amount of time to speak and ask questions.
- Do not in any way disrespect or call into question the credibility of any MTA employee.
- Do not make statements attributed to unnamed sources unless the source is identified.