Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, May 3, 2019 11:30 a.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes – April 2019 (Action)
3. Administrative Items
i. Review Absences
a. Scott Chan resignation
ii. 90 Day Agenda Look Ahead
iii. Other Administrative Items
4. Confirm topic for CAC March General Assembly Meeting & Consider Future Meeting topics
a. NexGen Bus Study
b. Other topics of interest to CAC
5. Open Discussion re: CAC Member Engagement
a. CAC mailing list and communication to Metro Board and Deputies
b. CAC outreach to communities
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.