Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
Robert S. Wolfe
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. Metro Budget Presentation/Update
a. Cost of fare collection/requirements to collect fares
b. Where sales tax revenue goes to
c. Sources of eligible funds for bus operations
d. Increase in operating costs vs. revenue service hours and reasons for increases in cost/hour
e. Results of community engagement and outreach process
f. Quality of life/security in the budget
g. How is 511 accounted for
4. Standing/Administrative Items
i. Metro Policy Advisory Council Update
ii. Metro NexGen Bus Update
iii. Reminder re: CAC Officer Elections in June
iiii. Other Administrative Items
5. Open Discussion from CAC members
a. Future tour opportunities
6. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.