Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, April 5, 2019 11:30 a.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes – Dec. 2018, Feb. 2019. & March 2019 (Action)
3. Administrative Items
i. Review Absences
ii. 90 Day Agenda Look Ahead
iii. Other Administrative Items
4. Confirm topic for CAC March General Assembly Meeting & Consider Future Meeting topics
a. Metro Budget- questions to be asked to forward to staff
i. How much revenue do we collect, what would be the impact of making transit free?
ii. Cost of revenue collection, activity-based cost model, cost of TAP system
iii. Legal requirements for fare collection (i.e. TDA and federal grant agreements)
b. Metro App, as discussed at February GA meeting
c. Review topic list for additional topics to be considered
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.