Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, March 3, 2017 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes (Action)
3. Standing Items
a. Access Services Update
4. Administrative Updates
a. Membership appointments
c. Bylaws Update
5. Select March Meeting Topic (Action)
6. Consider formation of Ad-Hoc Committee to discuss forum on Blue Line issues (Discussion and possible referral to full CAC)
7. Public Comment for items not on the agenda
8. Closing Remarks, Council Members and Staff
9. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.