Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Meeting Minutes Status Update
3. Call for Nominations for Vice Chair
a. Elect Vice Chair (Action)
4. Measure M Implementation Updates & Participation of CAC Chair in Measure M Policy Committee (Therese McMillan, Metro Chief Planning Officer, Countywide Planning & Development)
6. Receive Metro Art Program Update (Maya Emsden, Deputy Executive Officer, Creative Services, Metro Art & Design)
7. Review and Approval of 2017 Work Plan (Action)
8. Announcements from CAC Members and Metro Staff.
9. Consider Items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.