Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. Approve nomination for Vice Chair of CAC
4. Standing Items
a. Access Services
b. Administrative Actions from Executive Committee Meeting
c. Bylaws revisions and board report timeline
d. General Assembly Meeting Attendance
e. Blue Line Safety and Security Update
5. Receive Metro Bus Procurement Update (Steven Schupak)
6. Adopt Work Plan for FY 2016-17
7. Announcements from CAC Members and Metro Staff.
8. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
9. Consider Items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 6:00 - 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.