Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Dr. Randal Henry, Chair
David Feinberg, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes from March 9, 2016 Meeting
3. APPROVE Location, Date, and Time for July 2016 Public Hearing, Councilmember
4. RECEIVE Update on Crenshaw Line, Anthony Crump, Community Relations Manager
5. RECEIVE Update on Expo II, Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Look Ahead – Metro Public Outreach Efforts and Events, Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.