Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 8, 2020 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Martha Eros, Chair
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. ROLL Call
2. RECOGNIZE Perri Sloane-Goodman for her Service as a Westside Central Councilmember, Councilmembers
3. APPROVE Minutes from November 13, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE FY20 Q2 Station Evaluation Program Update, Jorge Martinez, Transportation Planner
5. CONSIDER Holding February Service Council Meeting Following the February 12 or February 19 NextGen Workshop, Councilmembers
6. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager, Patrick Chandler, Community Relations Manager
7. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
8. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements:
Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.