Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Martha Eros, Chair
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes from October 16, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. CONSIDER Whether to go Dark for December Meeting, Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Transit Security Update, Jon Gordon, Transit Security Community Liaison
5. RECEIVE Service Councils NextGen Activities Update, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
6. RECEIVE Regional Bus and Rail Overview, Lourdes Álvarez, Transportation Associate
7. RECEIVE June Shakeup Review and December Shakeup Preview, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
8. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager, Patrick Chandler, Community Relations Manager
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements:
Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.