Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Ernesto Hidalgo, Chair
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes from November 8, 2017 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. RECEIVE Pico Station Renaming Item, Michael Cortez, Community Relations Manager
4. RECEIVE Parking Master Plan Update, Frank Ching, Deputy Executive Officer
5. RECEIVE Presentation on New Fare Subsidy Program – LIFE, Armineh Saint, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
6. RECEIVE Green Line/Crenshaw LAX Tie-In Closure Overview, Ayda Safaei, Community Relations Manager
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.