Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
George Taule, Chair
Jeremiah LaRose, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Dr. Randal Henry
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Pamela del Valle, Administrative Intern
Deanna Phillips, Board Specialist
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes from June 8, 2016 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on Service and Fare Equity Policies and Metro’s Triennial Title VI Report to the FTA, Jonaura Wisdom, Director of EEO and Civil Rights
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Addressing Homelessness on Metro, Alex Wiggins, Executive Officer, Systems Security and Law Enforcement
6. ADOPT Service Council FY17 Work Plan, Council Members
7. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 2016, Council Members
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.