Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Dr. Randal Henry, Chair
David Feinberg, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Scott Page, Service Perf. & Analysis
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes of January 13, 2016 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro Paid Parking Pilot Program, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
4. RECEIVE Overview of Metro’s Draft Public Participation Plan, Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
5. RECEIVE Report on Regional Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
6. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
7. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.