Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Dr. Randal Henry, Chair
David Feinberg, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Deanna Phillips, Office of the Board Secretary
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes of October 14, 2015 Meeting
3. RECEIVE Update on Purple Line Construction Closures of Wilshire Blvd, Kasey Shuda, Construction Relations Manager [HANDOUT]
4. RECEIVE Update on Metro Parking Ordinance, Frank Ching, Parking Management Director
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Transit Security & the Crisis Response/Mental Health Evaluation Team, Deputy Frank Marin, Sgt. William Bartlett, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department
6. RECEIVE Report on Westside/Central Service Performance, Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
7. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
8. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.