Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Dr. Randal Henry, Chair
David Feinberg, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Eric Geier, Community Relations Manager
Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Deanna Phillips, Office of the Board Secretary
1. ROLL Call
3. RECOGNITION of Division 6 Bus Operator Evan Hale, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Annual Customer Survey and Fall Survey Preview, Jeff Boberg, Transportation Planning Manager, Strategic Initiatives
5. RECEIVE Report on Route Modification to Line 110, Scott Page, Director, Service Performance and Analysis
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Crenshaw Walkability and Pedestrian Safety Workshop, Dr. Randal Henry, Chair
7. CONSIDER Adoption of FY16 Service Council Work Plan, Service Council Members
8. RECEIVE Report on Westside/Central Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.