Location & Date
La Cienega Tennis Center, 325 S. La Cienega Blvd,
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Jeffrey Jacobberger, Chair
Elliott Petty, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
Jody Litvak, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin. Analyst
- ROLL Call
- APPROVE Minutes of August 8, 2012 meeting
- PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
- SWEAR IN George Taule as Council Member, transit rider
- UPDATE on Sepulveda Pass Corridor Systems Planning Study, David Mieger, DEO, Countywide Planning ,and Roger Martin, Transportation Planning Manager
- DISCUSS Antonovich Motion for Regional Airport – Rail Connectivity Plan, Chris Haskell, Transportation Planning Manager
- RECAP Westside/South Bay Quarterly Transit Provider’s Meeting, Jon Hillmer, Director
- DISCUSS Line 534 Proposed Route Change in Downtown Santa Monica, Steven Tu, Transportation Planning Manager
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report
- CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA Accommodation: Special accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date, this includes people needing translators. Please telephone the Board Secretary’s office line at 213.922.4600 or call the California Relay Service at 711.