Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
David Feinberg, Chair
Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
Please turn off cell phones or place them on silent.
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes from July 10, 2019 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. RECEIVE Purple Line Extension Section 1 Naming Process Overview, Ned Racine, Principal Community Relations Officer
4. RECEIVE Sepulveda Transit Corridor Update, Peter Carter, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
5. RECEIVE Title V Update, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
6. CONSIDER Changing Date of October 2019 Meeting (Yom Kippur), Councilmembers
7. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.