Location & Date
La Cienega Tennis Center, 325 S. La Cienega Blvd,
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Jeffrey Jacobberger, Chair
Elliott Petty, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Director
Jody Litvak, Community Relations Director
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Deanna Phillips, Office of the Board Secretary
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes of July 9, 2014 Meeting
3. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
4. RECEIVE Update on Purple Line Extension Utility Relocation Process, Michael Cortez and Mindy Lake, Transit Project Delivery
5. RECEIVE Update on Fare Restructuring Implementation, Jon Hillmer, Director
6. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
7. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2015, All Members
8. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
1. Call to Order and Welcome by Westside/Central Service Council Chair, Jeffrey Jacobberger
2. Reading of Statement Regarding Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information, Dolores Ramos, Service Council Analyst
3. Presentation of Proposed Service Changes for June December 2014 or Later, Carol Silver, Transportation Planning Manager, Service Planning and Scheduling
4. Public Comment on Proposed Changes Only
5. Closing Remarks by Chair