Location & Date
La Cienega Tennis Center, 325 S. La Cienega Blvd,
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Jeffrey Jacobberger, Chair
Elliott Petty, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Director
Jody Litvak, Community Relations Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
1. ROLL Call
1. APPROVE Minutes of June 13, 2012 meeting
4. CONSIDER Santa Monica Blvd. Bus Lines 4 and 704 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
5. DISCUSS USC/Expo Game Day Service and Crowd Control Plan, Bruce Shelburne DEO, Rail Operations
- Best travel strategy for "Getting to the Game"
7. RECEIVE Metro Board Motion – Coordination of Transit Agencies' Schedule Development and Transfers, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metrosponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.