Location & Date
La Cienega Tennis Center, 325 S. La Cienega Blvd,
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Jeffrey Jacobberger, Chair
Elliott Petty, Vice Chair
Perri Sloane Goodman
Jon Hillmer, Director
Jody Litvak, Community Relations Mgr
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
1. SWEAR IN Randal Henry, transit rider, as Council Member
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE Minutes of June 12, 2013 meeting
4. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the agenda
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Title VI Public Participation Plan, Linda Hoos, Civil Rights Program Manager, and Ann Kerman, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro's Response to Growing ADA Ridership, Daniel Levy, Civil Rights Program Compliance Director and Jess Segovia, ADA Compliance Officer
7. RECEIVE Update on 405 Freeway Construction, Kasey Shuda, Construction Relations Manager and Erika Estrada, Contract Administrator
8. RECEIVE Director's Report on May 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. APPROVE Council to go dark for August 2013, Council Members
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.