Watch Online: A link to watch live will appear here under Upcoming Events when the meeting begins
Listen by phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting Extension 3462108 #
Listen and comment by phone: Dial 877.422.8614 and enter Meeting Extension 3756328#. During public comment for each item, the moderator will announce callers by their area code and last four numbers of their phone number, then given two minutes to comment.
Submit comments before the meeting via email email@example.com or by postal mail: Regional Service Councils, One Gateway Plaza, MS: 99-7-1, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Indicate the meeting name, date, and agenda item number when submitting. Email and postal mail comments must be received by 5 pm the day prior to the meeting to ensure they will be read into the public record during the meeting. Comments received via mail or email will be read for up to two minutes per person, per item.
Submit comments before and during the meeting via the meeting link here or in the following agenda.
Diane Velez, Chair
Peter Chan, Vice Chair
Dolores Ramos, Service Councils Administrator
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Wayne Wassell, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
Lilian De Loza, Director, Planning/Environmental Communications
Albert Kuan, Transportation Associate
1. ROLL Call
2. APPROVE Minutes of November 9, 2020 Meeting, Councilmembers Comment
3. RECEIVE Customer Experience Plan Overview, Aaron Weinstein, Executive Officer of Customer Experience Handout Comment
4. RECEIVE FY21 Q3 Station Evaluation Program Update, Jorge Martinez, Transportation Planner Comment
5. RECEIVE Regional Updates, Wayne Wassell, Senior Transportation Planning Manager, Lilian De Loza, Director Handout Comment
6. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda Comment
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
7. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.