Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Monday, August 24, 2020 6:00 p.m.
Watch Online: Link to stream will appear here under Upcoming Events when the hearing begins
Listen By Phone: Dial 877.422.8614, enter Meeting Extension 3462125# (English)
Escuchar Por Teléfono: Marque al 877.422.8614, ingresar la extensión 4127050# (Español)
電話收聽中文：撥打877.422.8614, 再按會議分機號碼 4127035#
Call to Order
Diane Velez, Chair
Peter Chan, Vice Chair
Dolores Ramos, Service Councils Administrator
Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer
Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Service Performance & Analysis
Wayne Wassell, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
Lilian De Loza Gutierrez, Director, Community Relations
Albert Kuan, Transportation Associate
- CALL to Order and Remarks by Hearing Officer
- Purpose of Public Hearing and Hearing Procedures
- READING of Statement Regarding Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information, Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
- PRESENTATION of Proposed NextGen Bus Plan Service Changes for the San Gabriel Valley to be Implemented in December 2020 or Later, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer, Joe Forgiarini, Senior Director, Wayne Wassell, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
- RECEIVE Public Comments on Proposed NextGen Bus Plan Changes
Councilmembers and staff will receive comments and will not discuss or respond to any comments beyond clarifying or correcting any misunderstanding of a proposal by commenters.
Ways to comment during the hearing
- Submit your eComment to be read during the hearing here
- Comment in English: Dial 877.422.8614, enter extension 3756376#. Callers will be announced by the area code and last four numbers of their phone number, then be given up to two minutes to make comments.
- Comentar en español: Marque al 877.422.8614, ingresar la extensión 4127057#. Los llamantes serán anunciados por el código de área y los últimos cuatro números de su número de teléfono; luego se les dará hasta dos minutos para hacer comentarios.
- 中文評論：撥打877.422.8614，再按分機號碼 4127040#. 評論者的區域代碼和電話號碼的最後四個數字將會宣布, 然後評論者會有兩分鐘的時間發表評論。
- Closing Remarks by Hearing Officer and Councilmembers
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Members of the public can submit comments until midnight on Thursday, August 27, when the public record will close; comments must be postmarked (mail) or time stamped (email);
- Via email: email@example.com Attn: “NextGen Bus Plan Proposed Service Changes”
- By postal mail: Metro Service Planning & Development
Attn: NextGen Bus Plan Proposed Service Changes
1 Gateway Plaza, 99-7-1
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2932
Next San Gabriel Valley Service Council meeting: September 21, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
September Service Council meeting agendas will be posted at metro.net/about/board/agenda
Subscribe to the San Gabriel Valley Service Council mailing list: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 213.922.1282.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.