Location & Date
Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave., Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, January 13, 2020 5:00 p.m.
Metro El Monte Station
Division 9 Building – Third Floor Conference Room
3449 Santa Anita Ave. (Santa Anita Ave. & Ramona Blvd.
El Monte, CA 91731
All Metro meetings are held in ADA accessible facilities. Meeting location served by all Metro, Foothill Transit and El Monte Shuttle lines serving the El Monte Station.
Call to Order
David Diaz, Chair
Dolores Ramos, Chief Administrative Analyst
Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager
Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR In Leonard Pieroni as a San Gabriel Valley Service Council Member
3. APPROVE Minutes of November 18, 2019 Meeting , Councilmembers
4. RECEIVE Bus Operations Overview, Guillermo Goytia, Interim Director, Division 9
5. RECEIVE FY20 Q2 Station Evaluation Program Update , Jorge Martinez, Transportation Planner
7. CONSIDER Holding February 2020 Service Council Meeting Following the February 10 or February 20 NextGen Workshop, Councilmembers
8. ELECT Vice Chair to Serve Remainder of FY2020 Term, Councilmembers
9. RECEIVE Regional Service Performance Report, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager, Lilian De Loza, Community Relations Manager
10. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
11. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.