Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, June 11, 2018 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE Minutes of May 14, 2018 Meeting, Councilmembers
3. RECEIVE Metro Transfers Design Study Presentation, Georgia Sheridan, Senior Transportation Planning Manager
4. RECEIVE NextGen Bus Study Update: Travel Markets and Travel Demand, Conan Cheung, Senior Executive Officer, Service Planning and Development
5. RECEIVE December Service Changes Update & July Service Changes Preview, Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager [HANDOUT]
6. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY19, Councilmembers
8. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
9. Members of the public may address the Council for up to 2 minutes per item, or at the discretion of the Chair.
10. CLOSING Remarks, Council Members and Staff
11. Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADA and Title VI Requirements: Upon request, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events.
Limited English Proficiency: Upon request, interpreters are available to the public for Metro sponsored meetings and events. Agendas and minutes will also be made available in other languages upon request.
All requests for reasonable accommodations, interpretation services and materials in other languages must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please submit requests by calling (213) 922-4600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our TDD line is (800) 252-9040. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.