Location & Date
El Monte City Hall East, Council Chambers, 11333 Valley Blvd,
Monday, November 14, 2011 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Rosie Vasquez, Chair
Steven Ly, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr
Michele Chau, Board Secretary
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. PRESENTATION on Division 9's Accident Reduction Program, Michael Greenwood, Transportation Manager
6. APPROVE Line 68 rerouting in East Los Angeles, Carl Torres, Service Development and Planning
7. RECEIVE report on Metro's Accessibility Compliance Program, Chip Hazen, ADA Compliance Officer, Civil Rights Programs Compliance
8. RECEIVE Director's report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Service Quality Compliance Report
9. DISCUSS with Council Members their Clean Bus Stations assignments, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. RECEIVE report on Low Performing Bus Lines Public Meeting, Jon Hillmer, Director
11. Chair and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.