Location & Date
El Monte City Hall East, Council Chambers, 11333 Valley Blvd,
Monday, October 8, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Steven Ly, Chair
Harry Baldwin, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michele Chau, Board Secretary Office
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. APPROVE September 10, 2012 Minutes
4. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
5. RECEIVE SR-710 Status Update, Vincent Gonzalez, Community Relations Manager and Michelle Smith, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Measure J Informational Presentation, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. DISCUSS Garvey Avenue Lines 70, 770 and Line 76 on Valley Blvd. Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer, Director, and Members
9. RECEIVE Report on Handling of Customer Complaints, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report
11. APPROVE Rescheduling of November 12 Service Council Meeting, Members
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.