Location & Date
El Monte City Hall East, Council Chambers, 11333 Valley Blvd,
Monday, August 13, 2012 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Steven Ly, Chair
Harry Baldwin, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michele Chau, Board Secretary Office
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
- PLEDGE of Allegiance
- ROLL Call
- APPROVE July 9, 2012 Minutes
- PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
- DISCUSS USC/Expo Game Day Travel Strategies, Jon Hillmer and Henry Gonzalez
- Best travel strategy for "Getting to the Game"
- RECEIVE Foothill Transit TAP Integration, David Hershenson
- RECAP of San Gabriel Valley Transit Providers, David Hershenson
- REVIEW Line Schedules 266, 270, and 485, Carl Torres, Service Development Department
- DISCUSS Garvey Avenue Lines 70, 770 and Line 76 on Valley Blvd. for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer, Director and Members
- RECEIVE Metro Board Motion – Coordination of Transit Agencies' Schedule Development and Transfers, Jon Hillmer, Director
- RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer Director
- Performance Report
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.