Location & Date
Metro El Monte Division 9 Building, 3449 Santa Anita Ave, Third Floor Service Council Room,
Monday, July 8, 2013 5:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Harry Baldwin, Chair
John Harabedian, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. APPROVE June 10, 2013 Minutes
3. PUBLIC COMMENT for items not on the Agenda
4. RECEIVE Presentation on Title VI Public Participation Plan, Linda Hoos, Civil Rights Program Manager, and Ann Kerman, Community Relations Manager
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro's Response to Growing ADA Ridership, Daniel Levy, Civil Rights Program Compliance Director
6. APPROVE Potential Line 485 Regional Meeting Date and Location, Council Members
7. RECEIVE Director's Report on May 2013 Service, Jon Hillmer, Director
8. RECEIVE Presentation on El Monte Station Improvements and Division 9 Bus Maintenance, John McBryan, Maintenance Operations Manager
9. APPROVE Council to go dark for August 2013, Council Members
10. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
ADJOURN to El Monte Station Tour