Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, December 14, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
4. APPROVE Minutes from November 16, 2012 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Report on FTA Civil Rights Guidance, Daniel Levy, Director, Civil Rights Programs Compliance
7. RECEIVE Park and Ride and Caltrans Lot Maintenance Costs, Robin Blair, Director, Countywide Planning and Development
8. RECEIVE Station Cleanliness Report, John Roberts, Executive Director, Maintenance
9. RECEIVE Report on November 29th Service Councils Meet and Confer, Ralph Franklin, Chair, and Council Members
10. APPROVE Resolution to Request Restoration of the Name of Rosa Parks to the Operational Name of Willowbrook Station, Ralph Franklin, Chair, and Council Members
11. DISCUSSION Crenshaw Blvd. Lines 210 and 710 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
12. RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
13. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.