Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, November 16, 2012 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Please turn off cell phones or put them on vibrate.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- ROLL Call
- SAFETY Tip, Lt. Ibell
- APPROVE Minutes from September 14, 2012 Meeting
- PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
- RECEIVE Report on Torrance Transit Fall Service Changes and Update on the Regional Transit Center, Ian Dailey and Bradley Tollison, Torrance Transit
- RECEIVE Update Regarding ExpressLanes Program, Bronwen Trice, Senior Community Relations Officer
- RECEIVE Report on Complaint Handling Process, Regina Bird, Transportation Operations Manager
- RECEIVE Report Regarding Renaming of "Imperial/Wilmington/Rosa Parks" to "Willowbrook/Rosa Parks," Paula Carvajal-Paez, Transportation Planning Manager
- RECEIVE Report on August 30th Service Councils Meet and Confer, Ralph Franklin, Chair, and Council Members
- DISCUSSION Crenshaw Blvd. Lines 210 and 710 for Corridor Study, Jon Hillmer and Council Members
- RECEIVE Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
a. Line 210 On-time Performance and Performance Issues
- Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
Upon request, foreign language translation, sign language interpretation, materials in alternative formats and other accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings and events. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone 213.922.4600 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Individuals with hearing or speech impairment may use California Relay Service 711 + Metro phone number.